Well... guess what we had to do when we woke up this morning? Kiss the "baby" of course! We also had to hold him. Does this worry anyone else?
In his defense, he is saying cheese. Still, that look.....
"Baby" did almost everything with us today. I was having such a proud mommy moment. Thinking "you ma'am, are a genius. You have solved any issues between Jenssen and the new kid on the block." Well, that changed after supper, when Jenssen came up to me with the blanket, demanding for himself to be wrapped up in it and held. Hmm... still a work in progress.
Today we spent some time over at the Nelsons so Jenssen could run around with the boys. Kileen, who is 36 weeks pregnant, and closer to having a baby than I am it appears, is one busy lady. She's packing the house up as they are moving across town this weekend. So we figured we'd trade jobs. Since I'm due any day, and she has a month left, I did some packing. Unfortunately it didn't help much.
Oh well, tomorrow we are headed to "Pump it Up" and inflatable jumping place. Some jumping sure will encourage this guy right?
Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to. (So true!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

SMILING!
ReplyDeleteMom