Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm still here!


Wow... hello again.  I don't know what I've been doing, but whatever it is has been keeping me busy!  Buying milk the other day I was reminded of how quickly this year will end, and Christmas will be upon us!

Life since our new relocation has been an adventure as always.  Every day the boys and I find a new game or activity, or life throws a new realization my way that I want to share.  Unfortunately, every day also brings just 24 hrs, which is about 20 hour short of all the time I need to get done the things I want to including blogging.  Since Justin went back to Alaska to wait for the deployment, we have set up a new home, trained Izzy on the rules of being a farm dog again, been to the doctor with sick little boys, skyped with daddy many times, watched a Turdunken be prepared, visited with friends and family, vacuumed (a lot), played trains, rode tractors, scooped snow, and most importantly, met our new cousin Ella.

Brent and Kim's daughter Ella was born at 35 weeks, weighing 3 lbs 15.9 oz.  She may need to borrow Rowan's hairbrush soon!  She is a perfect little lady who has her daddy wrapped around his finger, and her mommy worrying about her and wanting her home.  She is still in the NICU, and could use prayers to be able to go home happy and healthy very soon.

Now that I'm not in Alaska anymore, I had to do some serious thinking about this blog. (not that that many people read it, or would suffer if I didn't ramble on about my day).  Since I enjoy talking and writing I might as well talk and write about stuff.  What stuff I'm not sure.  But I do have a pintrest account, a crafty mind, a wanna-be green thumb, a sense of adventure, cute kids, and a year to pass by... so stay tuned, and get your Christmas shopping started.  My milk will spoil in no time!

2 comments: