Here I sit, on my new iPad, courtesy of my amazing husband Mr. Pekas.
Our 6 year wedding anniversary is Saturday. Since we can't be together, he gave me my gift early. He is hoping this will keep me busy until he gets home. I'm pretty sure the boys will help out with that also.
Anyway, just testing it out. Look for more blogs, because now I can blog anywhere!!!!
Off to bed, we are heading to the airport to drop daddy off at 430 am. I will have a sad little boy in my hands, as well as a pretty teary mommy. But Monday we will go buy more milk, and be looking for one in the back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jenssen will be busy teaching you how to use your IPad. :))
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Tammy and Justin. You had a fun wedding and now an even more adventuresome marriage!
Counting the days down with you!
Love you all
Mom