Friday, July 1, 2011

Worth a thousand words?

In the case of the picture below... yes, a picture is worth a thousand words.


On a busy day, when Jenssen is in fine form, Rowan is starving, and the trash is full, I take it out but it doesn't get farther than the deck.  I am, after all, raising Justin's kids.  I can't leave them alone for more than 5 seconds.  And some days, I forget to tell Justin there is trash out there, or to take it down myself.  And there are even those days when I do remember, only to find the trash from the previous day with a hole in it.

de-ni-al (noundisbelief in the existence or reality of a thing.
  
That was me.  No, no way could my sweet innocent well behaved dog tear a hole in that!  Sure, she showed her love for trash during her farm dog year, and yea, the left overs were licked out of their bags, but I'm sure it was the ravens.  

Justin had a different take.  Of course it was Izzy, and she should be punished!  No, I said.  The trainers at PetSmart said we could only punish her if we saw her doing the act.  Besides, he had no proof.
Izzy, can we say guilty?

Well Izzy, you had to go prove me wrong eh?  I came around the corner, to find not only a hole in the bag with Izzy next to it, but Izzy's collar stuck in the bag, and Izzy's white neck bare.  I was laughing to hard to punish, so I went in and took a picture.  Some day I'll show Justin.  

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment