Well, maybe not quite as much as when we moved up here, but with two kids now I feel like we are close!
Tonight we depart for the great south. Well, if Alaska is the great north, Nebraska has to be in the great south right? Anyway, packing is done (still have to check justins bag, he packs himself earlier. If I don't check, his moms prediction will come true and he will end up with just work out clothes and maybe some khakis for church). But first, a bath.
Yup, I'm in the tub on my phone. Three things come to mind.
1. Not sure I have water damage coverage on this... Might not be the beat idea I've had.
2. Taking a Bath before kids was much more relaxing I'm thinking, as toys fall and float around me.
3. Taking a bath before kids was much less entertaining I'm thinking, as all these toys keep floating around me.
But anyway, I'm taking arch deserved break, and I could care less if anyone agrees with me. I've spent the week packing, repacking, cleaning, preparing the house to withstand a week of Justin neon here alone, , preparing izzy for her week long sleep over, again lecturing the cats about no parties while we are gone, and trying to get the place to look nice on order to fooly sister cori when she comes back up here with me.
So, wanted to let you all know we will hopefully be there tomorrow, and we can't wait!!!! Hope to see each if ya, so please give me a call! I promise I will make it all the way down from Alaska, but beyond that I'm not sure, ha!
Well I think I have pressed my luck enough. Better get this phone away from the water. Sorry for any typos or auto corrects, who knows what this phone is thinking I really mean!
Wish us lick on the plane. Believe me, we will need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your comments are funny with auto correct.
ReplyDelete"Good lick on the plane" with the Traveling Circus.
We'll be the crazy looking grandparents at the gate waiting for you all....
Mom