Saturday, January 15, 2011

MOOOOOOOOOOSE!

So, the public has spoken, Grandma "J-Lo" Judy has won the ugly Christmas sweater contest 2011.  Really, how could we compete?  Everything came from her own closet!  Congrats grandma, and thanks to everyone else for competing.  Until next year, don't wear the sweaters (seriously grandma, don't.....)

Yes, those are two moose, just out for a stroll, ON MY STREET!  I was driving home from my OB appointment earlier this week, and I literally drove up on this.   They were just walking along, looking at the cars like "What, I'm a moose..." Which is funny, because that is always what they look like.  I'm not sure what I'd expect them to be looking like, so I guess it makes since they'd just be walking along, looking like "yup, I'm a moose, move on."  I took this right before taking a left into our driveway.  Good thing Izzy dog and I were not out on a walk!


How is everyone?  -25 cold?  I am.  Wow.... I didn't even want to go shopping today it was so cold.  At least it gives me an excuse to buy slippers and be lazy on the couch with Jenssen in our PJ's.  This morning, he brought me one of his many John Deere Tractors.

 I asked him if he liked red tractors.  This is what I got.  Teach um young grandpa.


What a productive week!  Not only did I travel like 4,000+ miles, but I got all of our stuff put away from the trip, worked 6 days in a row, cleaned up, got my Christmas decorations down, Valentines out (hey, i'm not going to redecorate with everyday things, just to take them down in 2 weeks, to put pink and red stuff up for 14 days...), got Jenssen's 18 month clothes put away, AND.... got 0-3 month baby boy stuff out!  YAYAYAYAYAYAY.  Cant' wait to go through it now.  I have some major re-arranging to do in the weeks ahead.  Where to put this baby?  Hehe.

Speaking of that little guy, we are doing pretty good.  29 weeks and counting!  I'm getting slower, breathing is getting harder, clothes are a bit snugger, and I'm "glowing"... hehe.  At our last OB visit, heart rate was 143, and baby was measuring a week ahead of where I'm at.  This is good news, when I'm uncomfortable and wanting the baby to get out now, however, not so good news when I think that Justin will be in training until I am 38 weeks.  That training happens to be in Hawaii....  I'm not bitter, just ask anyone............  So, little baby boy, stay in there until daddy comes home!

Anyway, baby his kicking, head butting, jabbing, punching, dancing, just having a good old time in there.  Jenssen can even tell you where the baby is, give him kisses, and sometimes wants to share things with him.  So cute, except when it is something like his peanut butter and jelly sandwich that he smashed up against my belly, for "bebe".  It's the thought that counts I suppose.


Decided to throw in a picture of my mantle.  Not that you really care, but since I put all of my other variations of it up, I couldn't leave out Christmas!  There.  Now your day was complete.



Sorry, this is a little random, but I HAD to share the pictures of my moose!  And if you've ever had  a phone conversation with me, you know once I get to talking, things can get random.  Oh, speaking of random, the crib is coming down, toddler bed is going up this weekend (if I have the guts to do it)... wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Don't answer your door...it will probably be those moose looking for Izzy.

    ReplyDelete