
https://www.couplesnuggie.com/flare/next?rtag=couplessnuggie&
Need I say more? Personally, I like the idea of the three sleeves. I'm not saying anyone has to get the Pekas family something for Christmas, BUT, I think both Santa and I know I've been good...
Nothing new up here in frozen land, just wanted to share the snuggie really.
As you can see, Jenssen is getting better at getting on his hat and gloves, and is quite excited about wearing them. Justin broke down and bought "How to Train Your Dragon" (in blue ray, "it is AMAZING!" - Justin) so the boys have sat down and watched it a few times. Needless to say, when we saw the dragon hat and gloves at the PX, we weren't going to get home without them. He slept with the hat the first night (Jenssen, not Justin) and wore the hat and gloves from breakfast until lunch today.
In baby news, baby is a moving! After cleaning up after supper tonight, I sat down on the couch to read Jenssen a book. I have been thinking for a while, "was that it?" "there, that was the baby, maybe?" But while sitting there reading, there it was. Unmistakable. I smiled to myself, because here I was thinking, was that it, will I know when it is the baby?, and yup, you do. At that moment, I remembered exactly what it felt like, and it is amazing. What a feeling. To feel this baby for the first time, while my first baby is sitting in my lap listening to me read "Itsy Bitsy" and suddenly remembering exactly what it felt to first feel Jenssen move.
Two weeks until the ultrasound to find out more blue or new pink!
Snow has fallen. Driving home from work Thursday night I noticed the shallow covering of snow on the yards and roofs. Most of it melted today, but nearly all the mountains are covered. Maybe it will be a white Halloween after all!
That's all from here for now. Get those costumes ready! My "count" down says 2 days!

TAMMY WHEN i READ YOUR BLOGS I REALIZE HOW MUCH I MISS YOU AND HOW BLESSED I AM TO BE ABLE TO BE CLOSE TO YOU, YOU ARE AMAZING MY DEAR GRADDAUGHTER! AS FOR YOUR QUESTION, I LIKE SNOW AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO GO OUT.
ReplyDeleteHAVE YOU DID MORE RESEARCH ON THE TABLE? DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND A CHECK SO YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND GET IT?
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH JUST MISS BEING ABLE TO HUG IN PERSON Did you get my package and oh yes, your card will be late I'm sure I forgot to put on the zip code!