So, I had some people contact me that they wanted to comment but couldn't without an account. Well, that should be fixed, so comment away!
I'm typing without my left middle fingers (yes, all three) as I opened the veggie steamer a bit early tonight before dinner. Wow, that is HOT! I feel like Jenssen when he burnt his hand. On the bright side, I have all the materials needed to wrap up a burnt hand, and my typing has really come a long way. Justin has been calling me a mummy since my wrap didn't hold up through the dish washing very well.
Anyway, comments are fixed. And a big thank you to my new sister in law Kim who sent me the link to get some cute backgrounds. Thanks Kim! Check out her blog, weddingladybug.blogspot.com and keep up on her and Brent's journey to life in Kansas!
Izzy and Jenssen and I took a stroll on our trail today. There is a nice little trail that looks like it is back in the woods, but really it just goes between houses in the neighborhood. It goes past a grade school, and ends near a little park. Anyway, it is so pretty, and the weather was perfect! BUT we forgot the camera, so let's hope tomorrow is just as nice and we'll see what kind of pictures I can get of this place for ya all!
well, this took me way too long to type with two fingers on my left hand, so, I am moving on.
Toodles!
(Oh, and don't worry, Moe is perking up, and everyone else seems to feel at home. Let's hope it lasts!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad the comments are fixed! Thanks for keeping us updated, I love to read your perky text. Take care of your hand! <3 By the way, that address for Kim's blog didn't work, said it couldn't be found? Can you double check that for me? And no, I didn't type it wrong because I didn't type it at all, I copied and pasted it to make sure I got it right. But it must be wrong... :(
ReplyDelete