Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Together Again!

Hello all!  My blogging this summer has been less than acceptable.  I have so many important things to say and share ya know!  I'm not sure how the world went on.  But some how, the weather got warm, little league games went on and championships were won, hot dogs were grilled, and now the August afternoons have a hint of fall in them. 

I have a lot to catch up on, including summer fun, Mr. Rowan being in the hospital for 10 days, and the highlight of our summer, Daddy coming home!



 Had to share a picture.  Gosh I love these men.













Before I put those blogs up, I wanted to let everyone know I'm changing the address of this blog.  When I first started, it was a way to keep our family updated on us in Alaska.  However, as the posts went on, I enjoyed writing more, and I have had people from all over the world stop by and see what we are up to.  I love sharing my little moments, life lessons, and crafty ideas (well when I have a good one) with all, but I'd rather not share may name.  So the blog address is going to change to livingwelltolaughmuch.blogspot.com

I have no idea how that changes things if you are a follower already, or have the previous address bookmarked.  Hopefully it will be a smooth process.  But if not, write it down now, and hit me up on the new address next week!

Check back in a few days to catch up on our summer and our plans for the future!  (Oh, nail biter huh?!?!?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment