Although I have elaborate plans for a drive through car wash (which involves my dad or Brent being home, me gathering up a few tools (the more unique looking the better. If you don't know what it does, grab it!), walking near them so they see me but yet far enough away that it appears I think I know what I'm doing, and possibly muttering dimensions and "hot glue" in their direction. They then will drop whatever they are doing (I found last time this is expedited by also grabbing a ladder...) and come see just what it is I think I can build. I know I can't really build it, but they can, and that's the plan!). Anyway, I have elaborate plans for a car wash, but today involved a bucket, a sponge, a hose, and the boy's vehicles. There was also a lot of "spraying brother" that went on. Jenssen, watch out. When your little brother is old enough to kick and squirt a hose, the tables will turn....
Jenssen, a true farmer, really only cared to wash his John Deere.
Me, a true woman, got 5 times the work one man did.
Rowan, a true 13 month old, just kept dumping out the soap water bucket and sucked on the sponge.
All in all it was great fun and checked quite a few things off my list.
It was however the most expensive car wash I've ever been too. While preparing, Jenssen, so excited to use the hose, could not hear my
I'm no photographer, but I'm pretty sure the lens should stay attached to the actual camera. Watching it roll across the concrete really made that sense stronger.
I like nice things, but I'm not the best at keeping them around.
The guy at Allen's informed me the camera is fine, but the lens has taken it's last picture. So, my days will be documented for daddy on my iPhone for a while. Mostly until I figure out what it is we want to get to replace it, and also because they aren't cheap! Justin took our older camera overseas with him. I'm thinking the nice one would have been safer in a war zone than with two Pekas boys...
Oh well, accidents happen, they aren't always cheap, but we had fun, and another day was crossed off of the countdown.
If you need anything washed, you supply the hose and the water, I'll supply the kid-power! (as long as you have enough water to keep refilling the bucket, and we are washing something green!)
*side note, I left out the pics from my last post about Rowan's birthday. So if you read it already, or if it was just so thrilling you have to read it over..... I added a few pictures of my newest little toddler!*

No comments:
Post a Comment