Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sickies...

Yup, it's true.  The Pekas family is down.  My throat has been hurting for a few weeks, but just in the last couple of days I got achy and had some fevers.   One of the doctors at work took a look in my mouth and said to get my butt to my doctor due to all the lovely white patches.  Love the military health care, hate the military health care.... Three days latter, I was sent to the ER by the OB's and got myself some antibiotics and other goodies (not as good as they could be with the baby and all, but you know).

Also in the last couple days, Mr. Jenssen developed a cough and fever along with a runny nose.  He hasn't been sleeping well, and I had been blaming it on the toddler bed.  But I decided to bring him in to the clinic since I wasn't working today.  Low and behold, "raging double ear infection" in the poor guy.  Thanks to those Pekas adenoids and tonsils.  One more ear infection closer to having the Army take those out!

Now just to see what Justin ends up.

So, I'm about to hit the hay (yes, at 830).  Hope we are all a bit perkier soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment