Friday, December 17, 2010

Where had the year gone?

Or season, or month, or day, or hour!  Holy cow, must be my age.  Turning 26 took it's toll on me!

Not a lot to say here lately.  Just amazed that 2010 is almost over (and I just got used to writing it!)  We leave on Monday to head back down to the lower 48, specifically Central Nebraska of the lower 48.... (you can't be Alaskan if you specify your state, you have to generalize it to here, and the lower 48.)
I have been working a lot of hours at work to make up for the few weeks I'll be gone.  Not only does that take out some energy from this prego lady, but that also means less time for me to pick up around the house, and more time for Jenssen and Justin to be home alone messing it up.  Amazing how if I don't do the dishes, they just simply don't get done huh?  Never ceases to amaze me.  Continues to annoy me, but never ceases to amaze me.

Tuesday Kileen (the best gal ever, who watches Jenssen whenever I need) called me at work to report the man-o was throwing up.  Ugh, here we go I thought.  So Justin picked him up early, and we went.  Started with him for a few days, then was me all day yesterday plus him.  Now I'm thinking it will be Justin, me, and Jenssen, along with all the other passengers on Delta flight 7465...  If you have time before you close your eyes, say an extra little prayer for us, that the sickness either ends, or pauses, for the flight.

My to do list is getting a little shorter.  Some because I have completed them, others because I just simply whited them out... shhh....  Laundry, packing, brushing the i-Dog, figuring out what will keep Jenssen's attention for the 6hr flight to Minneapolis, are just a few.  The Nelson's so graciously volunteered to watch Izzy.  That will save us some $$$$ at the boarder, and I'm pretty sure Izzy will have her fill of children for all of 2011!  Kileen told me Izzy would be sick of hearing her name by the end of the 2 weeks.  I have a feeling she'll just start to expect it!  Excited for her to hang out with all those amazing kiddos. 

Time for me to go tackle those dishes, since apparently only I can do them...

Oh, and Santa...  I have all those feelings about him over there on the side.  Just can't make up my mind...

Wish us a safe, uneventful, and non-puking flight!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you guys were sick. But you better not get me sick this time! See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete