Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Termination...

Yup, summer, fall, the sun, nice weather, sandals, it's all terminated. Sunday we woke up to cold weather, frost on EVERYTHING, and yup, snow flurries. We put on our warmest coats and headed to Church. On our way out, we looked up to the mountains, and there it was. Termination dust. This is apparently the signal of the end, the end of it all. Well, nice weather at least. I took this picture a few days later, when it was a bit warmer out, but it's still up there. So looks like it is official.


Sunday afternoon flannel sheets went on the bed (going to be adding the bed warmer in a few days. How will I survive until May?), fuzzy socks and slippers came out of the back of the closet, and Jenssen started modeling his hats and gloves. He LOVES to put those things on and walk around. Cracks me up.

Anyway, that's our news here. Cold.

I know it is technically still September, and Justin doesn't let me put up Halloween stuff until Oct 1st, but hey, it's my blog! Plus, tomorrow will be spent decorating for Halloween so it is UP by the 1st. Had to get it all done tonight. The pictures at the top are the man-o from last year. The cutest lion in the lower 48 I tell ya!

Hope you are all feeling as festive as I am! Hope you are not however, feeling the heartburn I'm feeling. Four months pregnant. Are you supposed to have heartburn like this at only 4 months? Lord give me strength.....

Toodles!

(PS, whoever voted that a snuggie is what you want for Christmas, if you do not get one from Santa, please let me know. I MUST make your dream come true, as they are amazing!)

4 comments:

  1. I wasn't supposed to have heartburn from day 1 of pregnancy?! I'd in multiple bottles of tums, 1 by the bed/bathroom, 1 in the kitchen and 1 for the car/diaper bag. It's how I survived BOTH pregnancies.

    Kim S

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Termination dust? Do you get a supply of masks to wear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just a dusting of snow on the mountains silly. No masks until a volcano erupts. Ah, Alaska.
    I'm the same way Kim! I think I've tried every flavor!

    ReplyDelete